About the place
- Country : France , Paris
- Address : Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
- Category : Urban Facilities
- Establishing Date : 1889
- founder : Gustave Eiffel
• The Eiffel Tower is one of the most important landmarks in Paris, if not the most important, and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
• The Eiffel Tower was constructed from 1887 to 1889; the company of engineer Gustave Eiffel designed and built the tower.
• The tower is 324 meters tall and the tallest structure in Paris. It has more than 6 million visitors a year.
• The Eiffel Tower has three sections open to visitors and tourists. The first and second sections have stairs, while visitor can access the third part by the elevator only.
• The Eiffel Tower is notable for its picturesque views. It is highly recommended to watch the sunset from the visitors’ section. Moreover, one can take photos of this panoramic view.
• You can buy tickets when you get to the tower or through the internet, which allows you to reserve and buy tickets for a certain date and time.